Thanks for hanging round. Been busy and travelling round the past month, and it isn’t going to get any better.
Buy my recommendations, or through my Amazon store. Where are those corporate sponsors? Or throw donations at me. I need money to purchase a dive light.
If you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
This week, it looks like you (the advertisers) are recycling last weeks adverts. Since it’s a holiday today (Monday), I guess you are justified
- I’m looking for a senior process engineer, 7+ years experience. Send your cv here. Also looking for process safety persons, lead piping designer, lead instrument engineer, and other seniors you think will catch my eye.
- Here’s a new one. No shame in their title, Nationwide Oil & Gas. They are looking for Sales and Application Engineers. Send your cv here.
- ExxonMobil is looking for an experienced mechanical engineer. Apply here.
Hey, its kinda short this week. How about I include last week’s adverts?
- There’s a new body agency in town, Jerry Varghese, who is recruiting for Saudi. They are looking for ‘Petrochemical Professionals!’ Email them here, or visit their fb site. Me, I’m not going to like their page anytime soon.
- Carigali Hess is looking for a principal drilling engineer, SHE officer drilling / well services, Adviser (HSE drilling and operations), senior process safety engineer, reservoir engineer, lead / senior facilities engineer, marine engineer, lead / senior well integrity engineer, reliability engineer. Send your cv here, with a detailed resume stating references, expected remuneration, contact telephone and email address, before 20th April, 2013. Whoopsie.
- JX Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration (Malaysia) Ltd is looking people, in the Project Team, Production Operations, Development, Exploration. Send your cv here. Or visit http://www.nex.jx-group.co.jp/english → RECRUIT → Employment in Miri (Malaysia)
How about some local food? Alisara at Puchong Indah. Specialises in Thai food, and has mango with stick rice.
Break the Low Yat stranglehold! Support Newegg Malaysia.
Here’s a switch, a fiction novel combining diving, welding, oil & gas and family.
The Underwater Welder, Welding: Principles and Applications, Professional Diver’s Manual on Wet-Welding
LNG: A Nontechnical Guide, Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing, Second Edition (Dekker Mechanical Engineering), Gas and Oil Reliability Engineering: Modeling and Analysis